Thursday, August 7, 2014

Special Go-Fund Me Post

Hi Shine and Sparkle Report Readers!

I wanted to write a special post about my current Go-Fund Me campaign to Help Promote The Shine and Sparkle Report!


In April 2012, I started writing my first post on the Shine and Sparkle Report.  It has been an amazing experience so far.  I have gone from just a few friends coming through my blog, to people from around the world!  I started with one humble report a month to posting every Wednesday.  I have also received some amazing opportunities to review products.  I am so honored to have been accepted into the "Her Campus Blogger Network", where I connect with other beauty bloggers and continue to grow my audience.

I have embraced social media with a presence on Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin', and Google+.  I even have business cards which I hand out like candy.  All of this has been working to build my viewership steadily every month.  In the almost 2.5 years of blogging, the site has seen a increase in monthly viewership every month.

After almost 2.5 years, I thought I'd take things to the next level and try and promote my blog by running an advertising Campaign.

This would be done through Facebook's paid advertising program.  Facebook allows me to promote my blog as well as my blog's facebook page.  My ideal scenario is to run a maximum-reach ad campaign (for both the facebook page as well as the blog) for 30 days.

If fully funded, this ad campaign can potentially draw:
1) A total of 540-1170 new clicks on my blog
2) A total of 540-2130 new "likes" on my facebook page

If over funded, this ad campaign can go on for more than 30 days!

The hope is that with the increase exposure, I can generate a larger repeat viewership and influence of my blog.

I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for donating!


Shine & Sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment