Monday, September 8, 2014

Thank You Shine and Sparkle Report Supporters!

Hi Shine and Sparkle Report Readers!

My GoFundMe fund raiser to promote the blog period has ended and I consider it a great success!  We collectively raised enough to have a short Facebook advertising campaign!  I will update you on how that goes soon!

It really means so much to me to have people who love and support this project of mine.  Your love, support, and readership mean so much to me.  Even if you were not able to donate, I still appreciate every single one of you!  There are a lot of exclamation points in this post, but I think they help express my gratitude and appreciation!

That being said, I promised a special thank you post for all those who (wanted to be listed) that donated to the campaign.  Those who donated enough for gifts should look forward to them arriving in the mail soon.





Thank you again!

P.S, Those who noted that I missed my Wednesday post last week, never fear, back to your regularly scheduled programming this week.


Shine & Sparkle!


No comments:

Post a Comment