Monday, September 21, 2015

Chloe + Isabel: The Shine and Sparkle Report Jewelry Store Grand Opening

Hi Sparklers!

I'm SO SO SO excited to be announcing that The Shine & Sparkle Report is growing up and getting it's own Jewelry Store!  So excited that I'm posting for this week early.

If you don't want to hear me ramble about how much I love the quality and price points of the collections I hand picked for you Sparklers, Click the image below:



So how does The Shine & Sparkle Report Jewelry Store work?

Basically, I'm a merchandiser for Chloe + Isabel (c+i).  I have hand selected collections of amazing jewelry for you in my boutique.  When you purchase fashion jewelry pieces, I get a small portion of the profits to help further this blog!  For example, right now I'm featuring the following collections:

Shine & Sparkle Glam (my personal favorite!)














Sculpted Essentials
















Vintage Inspired














c+i Best Sellers












Why am I so passionate about representing jewelry by Chloe + Isabel?

You know Ms. Sparkles, I never would put my name on anything I don't fully love and support!  I have received 14 sample pieces and I can tell you that this is hands-down, some of the most beautiful and high quality fashion jewelry I have ever owned.  I love that these pieces are finely-detailed and affordable!  Also, this jewelry is unique to c+i, so you won't be wearing the same thing as anyone else.
  • Each piece is hand-designed in the NYC studio (and produced at the same location that does jewelry for Neiman Marcus and other top designers), 
  • Each piece has incredible detail--branded with signature c+i closures (a little bird with crystal eye), and packaged in keepsake pouches.
  • All of jewelry is hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead safe (this is a Ms. Sparkles MUST!  I'm very allergic to earrings that are not surgical steel.  Luckily, all earrings from c+i are surgical steel and safe for me!)
  • Each piece has a lifetime replacement (if stones/crystals fall out, clasps break, etc) and 30-day money back guarantee.
  • From timeless to fashion-driven, pieces start at just $18!  
Because c+i take out the middle man and sell directly through merchandisers like me, the prices for very high quality fashion jewelry can be kept really low.  Most jewelry from c+i is made with high quality metals (like gold or silver), real crystals or semi-precious stones, and has gone through a rigorous quality control process.  Seriously, they throw and drop the pieces and man-handle them to make sure each pieces is durable as well as beautiful.

 I also just love that all the pieces are modern and perfect to fit any style.  From super intricate glam necklaces to simple birthstone stud earrings, there is something for everyone.  There is even a charm bracelet collection for all you charm lovers!

So enough rambling on about how excited I am to be representing and bringing Chole+Isabel jewelry to you.  I think you need to click the banner below and do some online shopping!



As Always,

Shine & Sparkle!

Quick Disclaimer: Unfortunately c+i can only ship domestically in the United States right now.  But I'll let you know as soon as this changes...I want all my international Sparklers to have a chance to get their hands on this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment