Monday, September 14, 2015

The Best Moisturizer/Sunscreen Combination Products

Hi Sunshine Sparklers!

It is bright and sunny in Northern California during our September Summer.  I am also realizing lately that I'm going on 30 years old and I'm going to have to step up my sun protection game in order to fight signs of aging.  So today I want to talk about my top 2 daily moisturizers that also have SPF (Sun Protection Factor--how many of you knew that SPF mean't this?)



Depending on how much sun I'm going to see that day, I choose one of these 2 moisturizer/sunscreen products when I do my skin care routine in the morning.

I will say that Supergoop* is better for when my skin is feeling extra dry.  Otherwise, I like to add a quick layer of powder to reduce the dewy look a bit.  If you like glowing dewy skin, this is the sunscreen for you.

Sorry this post is so quick and late.  Longer report-style posts coming soon!

As always,

Shine & Sparkle!


*I am not paid or contacted by any of the companies mentioned in this post.  These are my honest feelings and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment