Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm Accepted into Her Campus Blogger Network!

Hi Shine and Sparkle Report Readers!

Quick St Patty's Day announcement (which you probably know from the title and badge in the right side bar)!  I have been accepted into Her Campus Blogger Network!  I'm so excited to be networking with so many amazing young women!  I can't wait to share everything about being part of this great network with all of you! (Is that enough sentences ending with an exclamation point?)

Another benefit to you is I will be now posting at least once a week (I'm thinking at least by Wednesday)! How exciting is that?  I will still be writing detailed reports for all of you, but you might see a few more "quick tips" and slightly shorter reviews as well (I always get carried away chatting, so how short will they ever really be anyway...)

This image is copyright of Her Campus. Like all my images, I'll gladly give someone credit for their image or take it down if someone throws a hissy fit.
In keeping with my 100% honesty and transparency with all of you wonderful readers, I will share that according to Her Campus, "As a member of the HCBN, I'll be a part of a robust network of bloggers with influential blogs on everything from fashion to food to fitness and much, much more.  Plus, I'll receive both editorial and paid advertorial opportunities from Her Campus for special blog features and promotions.  And this is just the tip of the iceberg!" This is super exciting for me, and hopefully will inspire lots more great blog content for you all.

That being said:
  1. I will ALWAYS let you know upfront (not in tiny print at the bottom) if I received a product as a promotion, sponsorship, or anything of that nature.  
  2. I will ALWAYS give you my honest opinions about a product, and I really hope that you will continue reading and sharing my blogging journey with me.
  3. I will ALWAYS put you wonderful readers first.  This blog would mean nothing without you!!! Thank you so much for reading and helping propel my blog to it's new HCBN status!!!



Shine & Sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment