Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"Save My Feet Blister Elixir" by Peaches and Boo Boo Product Review

Hi Shine and Sparkle Report Readers,

This is a quick review of a product a co-worker recommended to me years ago.  It has been worth its weight in gold since then.  The "Save My Feet Blister Elixir" by Peaches and Boo Boo* has a name as mysterious as its creators.  The magic behind it is equally as baffling.



That being said, it's a slippery lotion that you put on your feet where/around where blisters happen.  It keeps most of them from ever happening by reducing the friction between your foot and your shoe.  I know, I know, I was skeptical at first.  But since my co-worker swore by it, I had to try it.  Years later, I still have not finished a bottle and it continues to keep me from getting those "new shoe" blisters.

The manufacturers say "Save My Feet is designed for the woman who owns a variety of shoes and wants to have comfort from blisters and irritations. This product works on flats, pumps, sneakers, and even between toes for flip flops. Greaseless, stainless, non-mediated. Nice fresh scent.
A little goes a long way so you can use it every day."  I say, it's good for anyone who wears shoes.

The price of this item is $20USD for 4oz, but I'm serious that a little goes a long way and will last you years.  It is really such a life saving product. It claims it lasts 8 hours, but if you have very new shoes, I suggest bringing it along and re-applying if you start to feel friction (aka the start of a blister).  Mini Tip: It doesn't do jack if you already have blisters.  It's really just preventative.

There is not much to say about this other than I'm ecstatic that it works!


Shine & Sparkle!


*I am not paid or contacted by any of the companies mentioned in this post.  These are my honest feelings and opinions. Also, like all my images, I'll gladly give someone credit for their image or take it down if someone throws a hissy fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment